NOTE: It is the responsibility of the account holder to ensure that all order details (date, time, delivery location and onsite contact) are correct.
Please ensure you check these details carefully as redeliveries, incorrect dates and times, and inability to get in touch with the correct onsite contact can be expensive for both you and for us, and can create havoc for our kitchen, drivers, our other clients, event managers and ultimately your guests!
- No same day cancellations – customer will be invoiced in full (also applies to Order-In customers)
- Cancellations made within 24 hours prior to delivery will incur a 30% surcharge on the total order value (inc. GST)
- Late orders within 24 hours of delivery will incur a 20% surcharge on the total order
- Payments are strictly 7 days from issue of invoice unless otherwise arranged
- Collection of any hire equipment is to be scheduled at time of booking. If the equipment or client is unavailable at the scheduled collection time, there will be a rescheduling fee of $25.00
- If building access is unavailable at time of scheduled delivery, and client contact is uncontactable to make alternative arrangements, our drivers will be unable to wait more than 15 minutes (to ensure other clients receive their catering on time). If a redelivery is required, there will be a minimum fee of $25.00 applied to the order.
- If delivery location is different to that listed on the order confirmation, and our driver is required to deliver the order to a different location, this will be billed at an hourly rate of $45.00.
DEPOSITS & INVOICING
One Pot Catering reserves the right to 50% deposit followed by full payment one week prior to delivery for private bookings. All other orders will be invoiced on the day of delivery. It is requested customers pay online with credit card (by logging into their member profile from our website) or via EFT, within 7 days of invoice. Bank deposit details are listed on the bottom of the invoice.
FINAL NUMBERS & PAYMENT
Final numbers for your event are required a minimum of 2 business days in advance and 4 business days for staffed events. If you wish to increase your booking within this period, we will endeavour to cater for the increase in numbers, which will be charged accordingly. However, we do not provide refunds but dependent on circumstances we may be able to accommodate a credit note to be used within 30 days.
CANCELLATION OF EVENTS
For event bookings in excess of $1,500 inc. GST, One Pot Catering reserves the right to recoup administration costs as below:
Within 2 weeks prior to event date:
In the unlikely case of cancellation of your event within 2 weeks of the event start date, to cover the cost of administration and stock holding costs, One Pot Catering will invoice the customer 10% of the total value of the invoice. Any cancellation costs to one Pot Catering’s suppliers for equipment or labour hire or any other service, will also be charged to the client.
Over 48 hrs before: 70% refund plus hire costs (if they cannot be cancelled)
Over 24 hrs before: 50% refund plus hire costs (if they cannot be cancelled)
Less than 24 hrs: no refund!
OUTDOOR EVENTS & WEATHER
If your event is particularly dependent on dry weather, we recommend checking the weather forecast and confirming your decision 48hrs prior to the event. All cancellation policies apply, as aforementioned.
Please note that in the case of unfavourable weather, we do not provide discounts if the event is cancelled or cut short.
MULTIPLE DELIVERY TIMES
We offer free delivery to the north shore and Sydney CBD Monday to Friday. If there are multiple delivery times for the same order a $15 delivery charge will be applied for the additional delivery times.
Bank: St George Bank
BSB: 112 879
Account Number: 493120991